"Excellence in Physical Rehabilitation"
Serving Marathon, FL and the surrounding areas
If you've been in an accident and sustained head trauma, you may need neurological care from Island Physical Therapy Center, Inc. Our team is also well-equipped to treat a range of developmental conditions and disorders.
When you select our team, you're siding with excellence. We'll treat you like a member of our family and provide the care you need to succeed in all aspects of your life.
• Balance disorders
• Pediatric conditions, including cerebral palsy, spina
bifida, and genetic disorders
• Cerebral palsy
• Down Syndrome
• Cerebrovascular (stroke) accident
• Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
• Traumatic brain injury
• Parkinson's Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
• Acute or chronic peripheral neuropathies, including Guillain Barre and chronic inflammatory neuropathy
• Spinal cord injury
We approach every patient as a customer
Our team of physical therapists are the experienced clinicians you need to feel better soon. When you visit us, all of our care procedures will be focused on your personal needs.